8 months of LHCF....and not a PJ!

SmilingElephant

OK.....i've been on my hair journey for 8 almost 9 months and i have kept myself from not becoming a PJ, how?

I have learned self-control along with caring for my hair by:

Waiting to use up all my products until i'm in dire need of more.:drunk::yep:

So...as bad as i want to try out new bottles of shampoos, conditioners and oils....i wait until i'm scraping the bottoms of jars and leaving bottles that shouldn't be upside down, upside down....before i even buy another product.:lachen:

While i'm running out of products....i read reviews on products that interest me. And i stray away from unnecessary products.

In return...i save money and i either use it for gas.....or a Whopper Value Meal at BK....lol!!!!

I know i know....thats still bad.:lachen:

Bravo, good for you!

World Renowned PJ and proud of it,

LL

P.S. Come on ova to the dark side. You know ya wanna. I'll buy ya a WVM from BK, ifn ya do. :lachen:

I'm happy for you.

I must truly be a sucker....I had pj after being on lhcf for 2 wks....

Well, I kinda had an addiction prior but not as bad as it is now.

PJ overload for real

I commend you on your restraint. I'm a card-carrying PJ. I love buying hair goop. Recently discovered Aussie Moist and its price makes it more attractive! :grin:

That's great! Though, I can't wait to see what your new threads will be about once you do start scraping those bottles you have already.:yep:

I don't know how....but PJism will sneak up on you. And before you know it, you will have 10 shampoos, 25 conditioners and a mad SO that has no where to put his wave cream and cap!:lachen:

well, im a pj because i like to shop. but i know what works for my hair for the most part. the things that really catch my atention are all natural conditioners and such. im a sucker for shea butter and honey in a conditioner so i will buy it in a minute. but for the most part i have all the things that work for me.

OK.....i've been on my hair journey for 8 almost 9 months and i have kept myself from not becoming a PJ, how?

I have learned self-control along with caring for my hair by:

Waiting to use up all my products until i'm in dire need of more.:drunk::yep:

So...as bad as i want to try out new bottles of shampoos, conditioners and oils....i wait until i'm scraping the bottoms of jars and leaving bottles that shouldn't be upside down, upside down....before i even buy another product.:lachen:

While i'm running out of products....i read reviews on products that interest me. And i stray away from unnecessary products.

In return...i save money and i either use it for gas.....or a Whopper Value Meal at BK....lol!!!!

I know i know....thats still bad.:lachen:

Girl I wish I could say the same.. You'll dont even wanna know how much money I spent already on hair care products lol.. I dont even know why im laughing cause its not even funny. But im gonna get like you and not buy a damn thing until im scrapping the bottom.. Cause ive gone without food for a day just to buy a 30 dollar bottle of conditoner:lachen:

Back