8 month transition update - pics-

ilah

Here are a few pics of my transition in its 8th month. I was going to transition for one year but I think that i'm going to hold out for for a few months past that.

I tried to add more photos but I do have one of those fotki things...

http://public.fotki.com/ilah310/8-months-transition/

hopefully that will work

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Thank you. It really is like taming a jungle at this point. I may have to continue my transition for a year and a half...I've got some shrinkage going on these days LOL.

Gotta love LHCF, the one place where it's not weird to stare at someone else's new growth all day.:lachen:

Your hair looks good, good luck with your transition!

Thank you ladies. I was begining to think that i didn't have enough ng lol. As far as a reggie, this is mine :)

I keep micros in for 2 months at a time. I use a dry shampoo for cleansing and oils for moisturising (argon, vitemin e, tea tree) I wrap my braids at night.

I keep the braids out for at least two months to give my hair time to breath. Durring that time I wash my hair in braids to eliminate tangles (Thanks to Nonie). I wear my hair straight via electric hot comb but bunned. I moistures either daily. or ever 2-3 days depending on my laziness level with ORS olive oil and ORS hair fertilizer. Hair is wraped every night. Thats pretty much it.

Back