6 Year Hair Update

snoop

So in October, I reached my 6 year milestone. Every year or so, I've taken on a new personal project just for my own development. This year it was to learn video editing, so I've decided to start a channel just to document my progress and maybe take my hair care to the next level. (I slacked a lot last year.)

I have been having a huge case of hairexia in terms of my progress, but after completing this video I've had to pat myself on the back -- both in figuring out how to use new software, but also on my hair! Taking pictures didn't do it justice for me -- in my mind. If you don't know anything about my progress, prior to finding this forum I was only able to make it to neck length and my hair was very unhealthy -- chewed up ends because I would trim once every few years and keyhole splits and split ends galore!

I extended my appreciation back in October, but I thought that I would share this video of my progress! Thanks everyone!

So in October, I reached my 6 year milestone. Every year or so, I've taken on a new personal project just for my own development. This year it was to learn video editing, so I've decided to start a channel just to document my progress and maybe take my hair care to the next level. (I slacked a lot last year.)

I have been having a huge case of hairexia in terms of my progress, but after completing this video I've had to pat myself on the back -- both in figuring out how to use new software, but also on my hair! Taking pictures didn't do it justice for me -- in my mind. If you don't know anything about my progress, prior to finding this forum I was only able to make it to neck length and my hair was very unhealthy -- chewed up ends because I would trim once every few years and keyhole splits and split ends galore!

I extended my appreciation back in October, but I thought that I would share this video of my progress! Thanks everyone!

I didn' know you had a channel. Congratulations on 6 years and 6 years of fabulous progress. Your hair looks great.

Back