6 Year Hair Update

@snoop, beautiful hair and you look beautiful! I pray for your success and I love you have woven two success goals together! I subscribed and look forward to more videos.

I've just uploaded my wash day routine. It's pretty much everything that I do to my hair!
You are soooo pretty!! don't you have kids? you look like a teenager!
i really like your routine too, nice and simple. and i love the short and to the point video! i really stopped watching hair videos because i ain't got the attention span or patience. but yours, i will definitely keep watching. subscribed :yep:

You are soooo pretty!! don't you have kids? you look like a teenager!
i really like your routine too, nice and simple. and i love the short and to the point video! i really stopped watching hair videos because i ain't got the attention span or patience. but yours, i will definitely keep watching. subscribed :yep:

Thank you! I'm a lot older than I look.

Thank you so much for the compliment on the videos. I try to keep them short because my attention span for a youtube clip maxes out at around 5 minutes. Ha!

Last edited:
Ooh You're in Toronto. I was just there this past weekend. Now You all have snow!!! I left just in time. I was in Scarborough. Went to Windies twice (or something like that) Do you know the place?

This winter has been crazy for snow. Sorry to hear you were in Scarborough! :lachen: (Just kidding. There is a divide here of East End and West End...Yonge street is the dividing line and people grudging cross it. Haha!) Wendy's the burger place? I like it! Much better than McDonalds, IMO. Was this your first visit?

This winter has been crazy for snow. Sorry to hear you were in Scarborough! :lachen: (Just kidding. There is a divide here of East End and West End...Yonge street is the dividing line and people grudging cross it. Haha!) Wendy's the burger place? I like it! Much better than McDonalds, IMO. Was this your first visit?
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

No I had my sister driving in Bramdon (or something like that) My aunt said it was shady

But no, Windies, is a west indian sports bar. It had a nice vibe.

No I've been plenty of times growing up. I have family there. My first time back in over 10 years though.

No I had my sister driving in Bramdon (or something like that) My aunt said it was shady

No I've been plenty of times growing up. I have family there. My first time back in over 10 years though.

Brampton, maybe? I don't know of Windies... now I'll have to find it!

Aren't you in SC? You don't know better than to travel to Canada in the winter? I'm going to Montreal in May and I'm praying that it won't still be cold.

Brampton!!! My love - I went to Kingswood Drive Public School. My old stomping grounds.

Aren't you in SC? You don't know better than to travel to Canada in the winter? I'm going to Montreal in May and I'm praying that it won't still be cold.

Brampton!!! My love - I went to Kingswood Drive Public School. My old stomping grounds.

I went to hs in Brampton, but I'm a 'Ssaugian all the the way!

Back