6 Months of Progress!

LivingDoll

6 Months Progress Siggy Pics!

See siggy below. Overall, I'm happy with the progress I've made so far. Thanks to all you ladies who have shared tips and encouragment.

Luv ya!

~Daephae.

Last edited:
I remember when your hair was short, now it has GROWN! I am so happy for you, you are an inspiration for me. Keep it up!

Your hair looks so incredibly healthy and shiny. Whatever you're doing, it's workin' for ya!

I remember when your hair was short, now it has GROWN! I am so happy for you, you are an inspiration for me. Keep it up!

Thanks so much! I'm pretty amazed myself. I think the key was the bunning. As soon as it was long enough I wore it in a bun for like 2 months straight. I only took it out to DC 2x a week! I saw the most growth then. :yep: Low manipulation and constant DCing works well for me.

WOW...:drool: Just GAWGEOUS!

Your hair is so much thicker and longer. What product or routine helped you the most?

Thanks! I think that bunning, daily moisturizing/sealing and constant Dcing (with a heat cap) worked the best for me. I didn't think I could do it but I actually went two months straight with no direct heat. I also take a multivit, hair vitamins and flaxseed oil. Those things combined worked wonders for me.

As far as products, for the two months that I bunned, I used CON Green, CON Ultra Nourishing Conditioner to DC, Ultra Sheen Duo Tex for Protein, NTM Silk Touch Leave in, and either KeraCare Essential Oils, Coconut Oil/Peppermint, Rosemary Combo or Vatika Oil to seal (I used the first thing I grabbed usually).

Thanks! I think that bunning, daily moisturizing/sealing and constant Dcing (with a heat cap) worked the best for me. I didn't think I could do it but I actually went two months straight with no direct heat. I also take a multivit, hair vitamins and flaxseed oil. Those things combined worked wonders for me.

As far as products, for the two months that I bunned, I used CON Green, CON Ultra Nourishing Conditioner to DC, Ultra Sheen Duo Tex for Protein, NTM Silk Touch Leave in, and either KeraCare Essential Oils, Coconut Oil/Peppermint, Rosemary Combo or Vatika Oil to seal (I used the first thing I grabbed usually).

Very nice job. I am currently wearing a phony bun in hopes to obtain something. Thanks for the motivation today:clapping:

Can you please specify what hair vitamins are you taking?

I have been taking Solaray Hair Nutrients (from the VitaminShoppe)since I joined the board in February until about a week ago.

P6822.jpg

I ran out recently so I began taking some other ones I already had (GNC Ultranourishhair). I'm trying to use stuff up before I buy more. When they are gone, unless I see some tremendous growth, I'm going back to the Solaray brand.

Very nice job. I am currently wearing a phony bun in hopes to obtain something. Thanks for the motivation today:clapping:

You're welcome! Phony bunning is where it's at. :yep:

OMG...OMG! Mochamadness! You are my hair idol! When i first started you were the first person whose hair I really loved because our textures are similar (IMO)...thanks for stopping by!

If you got those results in 6 months, keep up what you're doing and your hair will look like hers in a couple of years.

Back