6 month progress

classylayd

Hi Ladies,

I don't post much but I wanted to post my 6 month progress. The first pic is a fresh relaxer in Jan. I decided to do a 6 month stretch and it was not easy. :wallbash: I did not use any heat whatsover. I washed my hair every two weeks and either did a braid out or air dried in a ponytail. I recently relaxed a couple of days ago. I wanted to thank all the ladies who took the time to answer my questions through PM and even those that ignored my PM's. :grin: Also want to thank all the ladies who take the time to answer questions on threads even though it could of possibly been asked a million and one times. I have learned a whole lot on here and you ladies truly are the best!! :grin:

Attachments

• Hair pic1.jpg
    Hair pic1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_3121.jpg
    IMG_3121.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 216
for that length, I'm surprised you got it to grow that fast, because usually with that kind of length it gets 'stuck', but you pulled it off nicely. It looks very featherly

congrats on doing a 6 month stretch! I know that was tough! Thats a lot of good growth and your hair looks healthy! Great job!

Thank ladies. This stretch was def. not easy. I wanted to give in plenty of times. For all those on a 6 month stretch hang in there. It will be worth it in the end.

Great progress! Do you plan on doing another stretch? I found that it was easier for me to stretch when my hair was longer.

Very nice progress. That stretch paid off. Man I wish I could do a 6 month stretch. 4 months has been my max.

Back