5 Year LHCF Anniversary

SmilingElephant

Today i am a veteran. I joined on March 4, 2008 with relaxed bone straight hair that was barely APL.

I found this site while looking for a good shampoo. I later became consumed with all the information this place had to offer.

I immediately joined a BSL challenge and reached my goal in about 6 months. Later on in 2010 i reached my dream goal of WL.

Shortly after that i transitioned for 8 months and decided to BC. This place has seen me go from relaxed to texlaxed to natural in the 5 years Ive been here.

Some of you have also seen me go thru other changes in my life.

I appreciate the love, knowledge and ratchetness that goes on here:grin: But sadly this will be my last year with you all.

My goal right now is to reach WL again and then continue to just allow my hair to grow as she pleases.

Thank you everyone for all ur encouragement and good spirits.

I love you all,

Bless

-SmilingElephant:)

Today i am a veteran. I joined on March 4, 2008 with relaxed bone straight hair that was barely APL.

I found this site while looking for a good shampoo. I later became consumed with all the information this place had to offer.

I immediately joined a BSL challenge and reached my goal in about 6 months. Later on in 2010 i reached my dream goal of WL.

Shortly after that i transitioned for 8 months and decided to BC. This place has seen me go from relaxed to texlaxed to natural in the 5 years Ive been here.

Some of you have also seen me go thru other changes in my life.

I appreciate the love, knowledge and ratchetness that goes on here:grin: But sadly this will be my last year with you all.

My goal right now is to reach WL again and then continue to just allow my hair to grow as she pleases.

Thank you everyone for all ur encouragement and good spirits.

I love you all,

Bless

:bighug: :needpics: :blowkiss:

Last edited:

But sadly this will be my last year with you all.

SmilingElephant - I am very sorry to hear this. I would very much like to say don't go - but I feel that you did not make this decision lightheartedly, and you have your reasons for the decision.

Many ventures in life are but "for a season" perhaps your LHCF season is over and a new one must begin.

I pray for God's blessing, mercy and grace to guide, surround and protect you wherever you are and in all that you do!

Be blessed and be well SmilingElephant!

I'll post pics in a little bit, im posting from my phone.

I don't have pics from the beginning of my journey but i have some from when i was relaxed and transitioning and now natural.

My subscription doesn't run out until i think September.

SmilingElephant - I am very sorry to hear this. I would very much like to say don't go - but I feel that you did not make this decision lightheartedly, and you have your reasons for the decision.

Many ventures in life are but "for a season" perhaps your LHCF season is over and a new one must begin.

I pray for God's blessing, mercy and grace to guide, surround and protect you wherever you are and in all that you do!

Be blessed and be well SmilingElephant!

Thank you for this:) My life is just changing so fast right now and i just feel i won't have enough time to be here like i do now.

Dag Girl! You will be missed!

Don't go!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. Now that I said that I can say beautiful hair and journey and Beautiful pictures. ;)

Don't go!! :). Please at least check in with us so that we know you're OK. I always love reading your posts. Btw,.. Ur pics are beautiful. :)

Back