4b's and i mean true 4b's how do you stretch?!

bumping bc i like this thread, and us 4b ladies are getting some good advice, so far i have concluded that i need s-curl in my life.;) Thanks for the replies, any other advice is welcome.

Last edited:
I am a definite 4 b, and s-curl has not really worked for me. It seemed too thin and didn't give me the softness I needed. What has? Soft and Beautiful Botanical Lite Cream Moisturizer w/plant extracts. It's actually more like a gel texture than a cream. I'm telling you all, this stuff is great. I use it on my new growth only, at about 3 weeks post when I can feel it, and it really keeps it soft and manageable. I massage it in morning and night and just love it!!! Does anyone else use this? I don't see it mentioned often, but I'm telling you it's da bomb.:D

Wishin4BSL said:
My miracle worker is Silk Elements Megasilk Conditioning Treatment for 15-20 minutes with or without dryer. It detangles my new growth and lays it down FLAT! It was so flat that three of my girlfriends asked me if I had gotten a relaxer the first time I used it! :D I comb my relaxed hair before I get in the shower and comb my newgrowth with the Silk Elements in my hair VERY CAREFULLY!

Another thing to add to the list.

Spidergul said:
Is that the s-curl in the tube or spray bottle?

It's the one in the spray bottle. There's 2 of em (if I'm not mistaken). I own the grey bottle with the blue letters.

HTH!!!

Back