4ab- Elasta QP (Recovery) Is Tight to Def Ya'll !!

jainygirl

4ab- Elasta QP (Recovery) Is Tight to Def Ya\'ll !!

I know i've already done a post on this product but i just washed again and used the Elasta Oil Moisturizer and this stuff is liquid gold(okay, okay...it's actually a creamy lotion i think
smile.gif
) but i swear
laugh.gif
i'm loving it!!! i apply it to my hair after i pat dry and then i blowdry with a comb attachment, add a little more down the length of my hair and i put some on the ends also (i dont need to put it on the ends though since i use vaseline for that) not only is my hair shiny but it's light and feeling nice. all i do after is add the usual vaseline to my ends put into a bun for a few hours and i have da bomb hair
grin.gif
luvin luvin luvin this stuff

Re: 4ab- Elasta QP (Recovery) Is Tight to Def Ya\'ll !!

I love my Recovery too!
up.gif
I bought it when I couldn't find the mango butter everyone raved about. But it does exactly what I need it to moisturize WITHOUT that greasy weighed down texture.

I've noticed lately that I can't find the Recovery Oil.... I don't know what's up...
whyme.gif
huh.gif

I also like recovery but I dont know whether to use it on wet or dry hair, what do u guys think? Im opting for wet hair

My mom loves Recovery,but she can't find it anywhere.

I use it on my dry after I've taken the rollers out for my "roller wrap". I've never tried it on wet hair. Whichever one floats your boat...
laugh.gif

Re: 4ab- Elasta QP (Recovery) Is Tight to Def Ya\'l

I like it too, havent used it much though, but when i did i liked it..i liked it when i used it with mango butter at the same time too

Honeydrop, why didn't you like yours? I was thinking about buying some today but I'm glad I waited, so I can read peoples' experiences with it. TIA.

it didnt do anything for my hair, it just seem to sit on my hair

Recovery did not necessarily DRY out my hair I just hate how it felt after I put it on, Ive tried to use it many ways and the only way that works is to use it on my ends. I caused to much build-up and I overall didnt like this product.

My hair is not 4a or b but I like Elasta QP Recovery. I found it at Sally's and I use it on wet and dry hair, mostly on my ends. I find it works great when my hair is frizzy or feels dry.

i LOVE this stuff too! i bought it at the same time that i got the Mango Butter, but i have yet to use that. it seems to be a little heavier. so i stick with the Recovery. i always use it on my wet hair.

Back