4a Pic Comparison of my hair straightened w/my new fav products

twatombl

After many attempts at straightening without my hair looking and feeling too fluffy, or rough and a bit hard with no movement, or too weighed down I FINALLY found the perfect product combination that got my hair full, soft, bouncy, shiny and with NO puffing up or frizzing(even after going out this weekend)!

This was using just a small amount of Mizani’s serum late last year, it got it really straight and smooth but I wasn’t crazy with how how flat and boring my hair looked, it barely had any movement so I wasn’t sold on it unless I was maybe bantu knotting but not wearing straight.

photo5.jpg

This time around I used Shea Moisture’s Moisture Retention to shampoo (another recent fav that is really moisturizing) and deep conditioned with Enso Naturals Cacao Curl Recovery Deep Conditioning Treatment, then used a bit of their Moss & Marshmallow Softening Serum to my hair just before flat ironing and my hair came out perfect with no problem!

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo4.jpg

The Cacao Deep Conditioner left my hair real soft, conditioned and easy to detangle. I ordered both early last week from ensonaturals.com, I got the Softening Serum in a full size and the Cacao in a sample size, I’m definitely going to order the Deep Treatment in a full size because I didn’t even feel like I needed to use my heating cap for it, which was really good because although you ladies sold me to get a Huetiful Steamer when I asked for feedback I still haven’t gotten one so this will be perfect to use until then.

I added a little bit of the Moss & Marshmallow Serum to my hair before flat ironing, just a little, and it left it really soft and shiny and is how I got my roots so smooth. I haven’t had to add anymore since then either. I’m interested to see how it feels on twists because it didn’t feel sticky or oily at all, it didn’t feel like I had anything on my hair. I’m very pleased with both and will be ordering more from them, I did a thread search to see if anyone’s tried their Marshmallow Root Twisting Pudding but didn’t find anything, has anyone tried their Pudding or any other Enso Naturals Products?

I got my Shea Moisture Shampoo from Walgreens and theses are the links for the Enso Naturals Deep Conditioning Treatment and Softening Serum, I ordered from their website last Monday and got them Thursday:

Enso Naturals Cacao Curl Recovery Deep Conditioning Treatment:
http://www.ensonaturals.com/hair/conditioners-1/cacao-curl-recovery-deep-conditioning-treatment.html

Enso Naturals Moss & Marshmallow Serum
http://www.ensonaturals.com/hair/hair-oils-pomades-1/sweet-orange-honey-hair-nectar.html

Thank you ladies! I'm glad I found my staples too, I wasn't expecting this at all, I bought them on a whim so I'm definitely sold to try more!

Charla I've been natural for 3 years, I tried transitioning for a year without BC but it was a disaster so I BC to a TWA Spring of 2008, I just realized I'm approaching my 3 year anniversary!

Great job...your hair looks FAB! Thanks for the info on those products. I don't really need them..but I will check them out anyway. :)

Your hair is lovely! I was just on their website before I logged on to LHCF! I looked @ my twitter equest for follers and they were there. I then decided to go to their website and check out their products! I might order samples or the moisture value set! I'm happy u like the products and thanks for the review!

Myjourney2009 I only passed through once on around 350 degrees and then on lowered the heat to pass through as needed a second time.

destine2grow Thats ironic! I'm really happy with them, I was looking at the value packs too, I like you get to try a little of everything at the full size so I may get that as well and get a sample size of the twisting pudding.

Your hair looks beautiful, but you are soo wrong for posting the link to those products. I stared at that pomade for five minutes...as if I need a reason to get a pomade. I've already saved it in my favorites folder.

Your hair looks beautiful, but you are soo wrong for posting the link to those products. I stared at that pomade for five minutes...as if I need a reason to get a pomade. I've already saved it in my favorites folder.

:grin: I'm telling you it took me a nice time to narrow down what I was going to get, I'm going to invest in a gift set since for what your getting they aren't much at all, I'll be sure to update as soon as I try out whatever I get!

Beautiful! What do you do to your hair at night?

Thank you! The first 3 nights I pin curled to give it a nice curl, I pin curl tighter in the front and in bigger curls towards the back to give it body then sleep with a satin bonnet. Sunday night I wrapped my hair with a satin scarf.

Back