4a/4b natural hair: What is a good moisturizer, co-wash, and sealer.

-moisturizer: Oyin hair dew, kinky curly knot today, water
-co-wash: Giovanni smooth as silk or 50/50
-sealer: coconut oil, olive oil

For slip my hair likes Tresemme Naturals, my moisturizer of choice is a spritz of water and KCKT; if I seal (which is rare) I use coconut oil.

Moisturizer: Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding & Oyin Greg Juice

Cowash: Suave Professional Humectant Conditioner (loves)

Sealant: Jamaican Black Castor Oil

It hasn't been long since I have been natural, but VO5 Moisture Milks~strawberries & cream works well for my hair. As far as moisturizers, I have been using water and sealing with coconut oil.

I'm relaxed now but

Aussie Moist is rainbows and butterflies, natural and now that I'm relaxed. It's pretty inexpensive too.

Scurl was the best moisturizer for me and my hair was pretty dry.

And sealer? Olive oil. Rainbows, butterflies, AND chocolate!

condition: shea moisture restorative, yes to carrots (new), california baby sensitive (though i dont like the ultra natural regular smell)

(i dont really cowash...i mean, i dont use conditioner to cleanse my scalp, i rinse & condition adding conditioner to my hair only anywhere from 2-4 times a week depending on how i feel...)

moisture - shea moisture curl & style milk

seal - castor, apricot, sunflower

lately ive been using the LOC (liquid, oil, cream) method, so the style milk is actually the last step in my moisturizing regimen, not the oil...it's been working really well for the 4 days ive been using the method so far.

Trader Joes Nourishing spa is a good co washer, I put some in a spray bottle of water and use it as my moisturizer but honestly I almost never really moisturize.

I'm looking for a good "slip" conditioner to co-wash with.
Tresemme Naturals Aloe and Avocado silicone free

An excellent moisturizer & an oil to seal in the moisture.
Giovanni Direct Leave-in mixed with EVOO

What do you ladies use? and what benefits do you get?
I have not experienced any difficulties because I mostly bun to maintain maximum retention

I don't co-wash that much, i often just rinse, but i use water as my moisturiser and castor oil as my sealant. My hair stays soft and moisturised and it is inching past APL now :)

Back