40% off Carol's Daughter!

HeavenlySkies

Never tried any of the stuff before so I figured now was the time.

I ordered

Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie

Tui Hair Smoothie

Some of Marguerites Magic

Mimosa Hair Honey 4 oz.

Lisas Hair Elixir

Hair Balm

And I got it all for $50 TOTAL! Here's how I did it. I put stuff in my cart and added the 40% off code which is (snow40) and that dropped me to like 43 or whatever then I kept fiddling around adding different stuff so my total came to exactly $60 somehow after the 40% off the stuff I had in the cart so I used the $10 off $50 coupon (promo10off50) stacked with the 40% one. Since all orders over $50 automatically have free shipping bada bing bada boom I ended up spending $50 for over $100 worth of product.

I had a very bad experience with Carol's Daughter products. The only product that was worth buying, for me that is, was "Lisa's Hair Elixir". Before purchasing these products, I would do a search on this forum, and read the experiences with these products. I know that every product performs different for everyone, but it is better to be safe than sorry. My two cents.

Never tried any of the stuff before so I figured now was the time.

I ordered

Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie

Tui Hair Smoothie

Some of Marguerites Magic

Mimosa Hair Honey 4 oz.

Lisas Hair Elixir

Hair Balm

And I got it all for $50 TOTAL! Here's how I did it. I put stuff in my cart and added the 40% off code which is (snow40) and that dropped me to like 43 or whatever then I kept fiddling around adding different stuff so my total came to exactly $60 somehow after the 40% off the stuff I had in the cart so I used the $10 off $50 coupon (promo10off50) stacked with the 40% one. Since all orders over $50 automatically have free shipping bada bing bada boom I ended up spending $50 for over $100 worth of product.

I like the Black Vanilla Hair smoothie and mimosa hair honey.

I tried it in both lower and upper case, and it didn't work :( There's no minimum purchase, right?

As far as her products, I don't really care for her hair products. I just like the body oils.

ETA: Ok, just tried it again. Now it works, smh. I'm getting the Ecstasy Body Oil and the perfume.

Last edited:
I tried it in both lower and upper case, and it didn't work :( There's no minimum purchase, right?

As far as her products, I don't really care for her hair products. I just like the body oils.

ETA: Ok, just tried it again. Now it works, smh. I'm getting the Ecstasy Body Oil and the perfume.

Yeah I was about to say I don't know what's going on with your browser over there lol​

Thanks sooo much for this!! I was able to order:

Kizzi "Stay Put"
Hair Pomade

Face Butter

Hair Balm

Health Hair Butter

and Best Tressed Hair Set (Which has 5 items within it)

So $57 with tax included for 9 items :grin:

I know I should NOT be in this thread...but I missed that last 40 off sale. Has anyone used the Brown sugar scrub and new hair milk lite? I have them all in my cart....TIA

Last edited:
Thanks Chica! I just purchased enough products to last me a few years. It's the PJ in me. For my hair, I only got the Black Vanilla Mask. That's the only product I really liked. I tried the Hair Milk when I was transitioning and it made my hair tangle up something awful! I've been scared to try it since I've been all natural.

Back