4 Months No Relaxer, Going Back...

Should I do it?

• Yea, it's your hair

• Nope, be patient

• Idc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ashanti1922

I'm impatient I admit it and the OCD in me doesn't like the two textures. And no I'm not cutting it off. Now who wants to come put this relaxer in? I'll make you some banana pudding.

If I lived close to you, I'd come help you. Especially if food is involved....yum! :lachen:

Do what you need to make you feel comfortable and beautiful. I voted yeah...lol

What was your original goal that made you stop relaxing?
Thinking that I wanted to try something new, Uhm no... no I don't
Wanted to see my curl pattern.... Uhm I'm seeing all sorts of inconsistency and I don't like what I see. I know it's not fair to the new growth because it needs to be groomed with the right products to florish. But... Just no.

I'm thinking I'm more of a down and out girl and not and up and out. My head looks huge!!!

Thinking that I wanted to try something new, Uhm no... no I don't
Wanted to see my curl pattern.... Uhm I'm seeing all sorts of inconsistency and I don't like what I see. I know it's not fair to the new growth because it needs to be groomed with the right products to florish. But... Just no.

I'm thinking I'm more of a down and out girl and not and up and out. My head looks huge!!!

Teehee. Well if you don't like what you see with your new growth you might just want to keep relaxing. I feel like that's the number 1 reason naturals go back to the relaxer. They don't like the way their natural hair looks. No need to waste perfectly good length!

Back