4 month comparison pics almost APL!!

Brooklyn72

Hi Ladies!
So I started my journey in September 08. I had my hair cut to shoulder length at that time. My comparison pics were taken on Nov. 26th 08 and today. I have a weak middle, but it is getting better each day. I haven't used heat and have been bunning it for the last 2 months as I started working out again and didn't have that much time to rollerset these days. My tattoo is my reference and I tried to hold my head the same in both shots.

Attachments

• hair 002.jpg
    hair 002.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 27
  • hair 004.jpg
    hair 004.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Girl, I had to take a double take at the pictures to make sure I was "seeing" correctly. That is some awesome growth! Keep up the good work. It's so healthy.

What is your regi?

Girl, I had to take a double take at the pictures to make sure I was "seeing" correctly. That is some awesome growth! Keep up the good work. It's so healthy.

What is your regi?

Thanks Lady! I am pleased at my growth so far:yep:
My regi is too simple...I do a protein DC and moisture DC once a week. I clarify once a week as well. I use the 2 min aphogee reconstructor every two weeks. If I don't rollerset than I bun it. I use shescentit, NTM, mango butter and when bunning whipped cream by hairveda.

Your hair is soooo pretty! I heart your siggy pic. Is that a flexi rod set on dry hair?

Thanks Lady! I am pleased at my growth so far:yep:
My regi is too simple...I do a protein DC and moisture DC once a week. I clarify once a week as well. I use the 2 min aphogee reconstructor every two weeks. If I don't rollerset than I bun it. I use shescentit, NTM, mango butter and when bunning whipped cream by hairveda.

Ok, let's break it down for the slow bus folks! :grin:

Are you washing twice a week since there are two DC's mentioned above?
What other protein DC are using besides the 2min aphogee?
What shescentit product are you using?

Ok, let's break it down for the slow bus folks! :grin:

Are you washing twice a week since there are two DC's mentioned above?
What other protein DC are using besides the 2min aphogee?
What shescentit product are you using?

Sorry! :blush:
Sunday I prepoo with Shescentit's Fortifying hair mask for 1 hour while working out. I then either wash with her poo or NTM cream poo. I use Shescentit Banana Brulee under the dryer for 45 or so minutes. I then either rollerset using the green-grape or bun using rusk smoother and whipped cream.
One day during the week I will wash or co wash but again I only use the products in my first post. I normally will just bun.
When bunning I detangle my hair with the rusk smoother and put some whipped cream on my ends. I then sit under my pibbs under cool to warm until my hair is dry.

Thanks Ladies for all of your kind words! I have learned a ton while on LHCF and managed to find products that worked for my hair rather quickly without spending my life savings doing so! :lachen:

Back