30 Day Praise Report Challenge

@newgrowth15 I praise God for you as well. May God continue to bless you and supply all of your needs according to His riches and glory.
This is a very challenging season in my life. However, I thank God that you created this thread and continue to post in it. I consider you to be my online accountability partner.:)

@newgrowth15 I praise God for you as well. May God continue to bless you and supply all of your needs according to His riches and glory.
This is a very challenging season in my life. However, I thank God that you created this thread and continue to post in it. I consider you to be my online accountability partner.:)

Likewise @Jphillips and thank you. May God continue to strengthen your memory at this challenging season and may you pass all of your tests with flying colors.

I praise God for being a God who truly cares about me. He hears my cry and is answering my prayers right now as I type. Hallelujah! I give Him all of the glory, honor and praise! He will allow no weapon formed against me to prosper! I am victorious through Him and for Him!

Back