3 Products, Keep or Trash? If you've tried them let me know PLEASE

IndianAngel22

Dr. Miracle's Damaged Hair Medicated Treatment
damag_side_large.jpg

Profectiv Anti-Thinning Temple Thick Stimulant
41MOHR5eHCL._SL500_.jpg

Alma's Glow Hair Success and Scalp Aide
ScalpAid4oz2.jpg

If ANYONE has tried ANY of these products Tell if if I should Trash or Keep and why?

I haven't tried That specific thing from Profectiv but, I like their products alot. So, I know it doesn't really help, but, I wanted to tell you that:)

would keep profectiv... I have tried several of their products not this one in particular, but have liked them...

That Dr. Miracle's is poop in a jar. It felt like I had slathered my head with menthol scented lard! Even after it was rinsed out my hair felt like a straw broom. It is horrid!

Haven't tried the other two though.

Wow, I've never tried Dr. Miracles, and from these reviews I never will. How awful. :nono:

Sorry, OP, I haven't tried any of the products that you listed.

Trash all three....get Joico, Keracare and if money is an issue you can't go wrong with ORS.

Don't get me wrong I will always be a UBH mama.:drunk:

Trash all three....get Joico, Keracare and if money is an issue you can't go wrong with ORS.

Don't get me wrong I will always be a UBH mama.:drunk:

I was wondering what happend to all the UBH lovers. I LOVE her conditioner. I haven't quite figure out how to use the dew but I have her conditioner and LOVE it!

I have to agree with everyone else and throw out the Dr. Miracles. I have a half-empty jar of the Profectiv thing that I tried using when a braid got yanked out of my hair (from the root) and it didn't do anything to help with regrowth:nono:, IMHO, that wouldn't have happened anyway. I haven't tried the 3rd product.

HTH!!

You know, it always comes down to ingredients, if they will be helpful for your particular need.

I know that Dr. Miracles is Trash..... but the others - I have no idea.
what is the ingredients listing for Alma's????
Looks like that is a small company here in CA....

Back