3.5 Year Update... I've Decided to Claim WL

:lol: They look really good! Yeah I was just about to ask how you deal with the bangs when you wear your hair down while its curly. I really want bangs but I cant do it with the curls:perplexed Mine are tighter than yours so I know it would look a HAM.:rolleyes:

11 months! My last relaxer was December 05

Yes... but what had happened was :look: .. LOL

When I wore my hair curly the last few months I noticed I couldn't wear it down because I had a lot of random pieces in the front that were curly at the root and then relaxer straight at the bottom. So like 6 inches of straight hair on maybe 4-5 inches of curly hair--it was weird. So I started chopping all the random straight pieces and ended up with weird curly bangs so I still can't wear my hair down but my hair stylist cut long bangs so I would look normal when my hair was straight. :spinning:

wow. what is your reggie? I <3 your hair

The lazy girl regimen. I cowash, leave conditioner in and that's it. I deep condition maybe every 6 months. I shampoo when I feel like there is build up on my hair/scalp. Never more than once a week, but usually biweekly.

I don't straighten my hair so I don't have any advice for that. But I try not too use too, too often.

The less I do the nicer my hair treats me

:thud: I feel like your hair grew SO FAST.

I'm feeling you on that 'lazy girl' method. :yep: Don't fix what ain't broke. :grin:

Your hair is beautiful and congrats on WL!

your hair is stunning! this is what true wl hair looks like... thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
You're such an inspiration! You and your hair are beautiful and its definitely waistlength. Congrats!

Back