2nd update - 15 month progress

Hi ladies,

Here is my second update...I tried to charge 6 pics but I couldn't, so I put my starting pics and the last pics (April 07 and july 08).
My hair has a grown a little bit since my march update, but I thaught I would be full SL and I'm not yet!
My hairdresser gave me a trim, she noticed that my hair had thicken up... so I think all this things I learned here works for me.....so thank you ladies!!!

My goal is still APL, and I don't know when I'll reach it!!:ohwell:

Attachments

• 14 avril 2007 3.jpg
    14 avril 2007 3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 14 avril 2007 4.jpg
    14 avril 2007 4.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 12 juillet gauche.jpg
    12 juillet gauche.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 12juillet droite.jpg
    12juillet droite.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 69
Great progress lady :clap: you'll surely reach armpit, just be patient :yep:
Be encouraged and if the trim is not necesary tell it to your stylist

Last edited:
Wow, your hair grows fast!
It is so shiny and simply beautiful. Love that cut it really compliments your face!
Great job Chicky, :band2::dance7:

Hi ladies,

Here is my second update...I tried to charge 6 pics but I couldn't, so I put my starting pics and the last pics (April 07 and july 08).
My hair has a grown a little bit since my march update, but I thaught I would be full SL and I'm not yet!
My hairdresser gave me a trim, she noticed that my hair had thicken up... so I think all this things I learned here works for me.....so thank you ladies!!!

My goal is still APL, and I don't know when I'll reach it!!:ohwell:

You're hair looks very healthy and shiny. That's great progress, so you'll definitely reach APL! It's ok if it takes a little longer than you thought.

Great Progress! your hair is looking beautiful and shiny too. keep doing what you been doing and you'll be at APL.

Back