25 Free Copies Of Cherie Ayurveda Volume: 1 + My Progress

So she's too cheap to pay the vendor's rate so she's using this method to get people on her site :nono:

It's a little too obvious CandyC or CCalvin. You should have joined the site YESTERDAY, post like crazy in numerous threads so you'll look more believable

can someone tell me what the drama with Candy C or at least direct to thread about it!! want to know more:lick:

No! this is not i'm a friend - just passing ona freebie didnt know this was a crime?
this isnt really a review of her products i hardly even use them i use the natural powders
i like her regime though - unsure about practise i get the products for free :grin:

You must be British like CandyC too, because last time I checked "practise" is the British spelling :rolleyes:

No problem!

And I have nothing against Candy C, I never got a chance to read any of her posts before she got banned. I just think its important for people to know a vendor's reputation before they place their order. Its only fair.

This may be the best April fools joke on LHCF ever! No one has to bother PMing me this ebook. I remeber CandyC, fool me once shame on you.....

Does anyone have a review on the book yet? What is it about? I mean, I know what the title is, but whats in there??

A girl wiles away the afternoon to bake a couple of cakes only to miss C's e-book (again).

I beg you do, can someone forward a copy in my direction - please?:grin:

TIA

Back