2020 & Beyond Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

@GGsKin
Sounds like an interesting combo :brainy:

Is this intentional or are you trying to use something up?:giggle:
@IDareT'sHair Lol It was intentional. I mainly wanted moisture after my Olaplex treatment, and not conditioning for 7 weeks but I also wanted light protein as something for the moisture to hold onto.

I have a few jars of the Mielle and it used to be a great balance of moisture and light- but effective protein, but since they changed the formula, it doesn't work on my hair the way it used to. It's a little meh for me on its own.

Protein: Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor mixed w/ Joico Kpak Reconstructor w/ heat for 30 mins. (My hair felt super strong using this combo)
Moisture: ORS Max Moisture Deep Conditioner mixed with Novex Argan Oil Mask. w/heat for 1 Hour. These masks are OK by themselves but not my favorite. They are almost finished so I am tossing them. I do not want another mediocre deep conditioning session.

Checking in.
I’m still conditioning weekly, just haven’t been online in a while. I’m using LeKair Cholesterol that I found online on EBay, lol. and I’ve added Irish moss gel to the conditioner that I made myself. I usually dc overnight, but I now have a weave in my hair (doing the DMM for summer and fall). So I will be DCing for about an hour under the heating cap and rinsing out.

how’s everyone’s deep conditioning going??

Used Vatika Aloe on my hair last night in the shower. Tonight I plan on conditioning with my old school Queen Helene Super Cholesterol overnight. I took my weave out and letting my hair breathe for a few days. Then I'm putting it back in. Hiding my hair until January 2023. Trying to get some inches!!! lol

Back