2020 & Beyond Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

I know that I'm super late for the challenge, but I hope it's ok to hop in. I just subscribed to LHCF today.

How long do you plan to be in the challenge? The end of the year.
How often will you DC? Once a week? Twice if my supplies last.
What DCs will you use (top 5-10 if you can't list them all)? Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner. I would love to try others as well, but I'm limited on what I can have shipped to Japan.
What's your hair profile (relaxed/natural, porosity, strand size, etc)? Relaxed.
What goals do you hope regular DCs will help you achieve? I want to revitalize these crispy ends and keep my new growth soft so I can feel comfy stretching my relaxers.
Starting photo: My profile pic is the most recent

Do you guys DC on the same day that you cowash with a cheapie conditioner? I wasn't sure how following one up with the other would work out.

Deep conditioned yesterday with Keracare Humecto Creme conditioner. Added Avocado, Coconut, and Olive oil. Co-washed once this week as well. Not sure if I should skip the co-wash and just add another deep conditioning session. Could get pricey though. Deep conditioner aint cheap. How often are you ladies DCing a week? Anyone substituting cowashes for DCs for the challenge?

Where are you all at, ladies??

Sorry, I've been MIA too. But still conditioning. Biweekly because I've been wearing my hair straight.

Today I am going to whip out my steamer and I'm using Aveda botanical repair strengthening conditioner. I've been using it for the past 6 weeks due to wearing my hair straight. I will steam for 30-45 minutes.

Next week I will be hiding my hair until January - but will still be conditioning and checking in.

Back