2017 Coffee Tea Clay Mud Acv Avj Ayurveda Challenge

Mixed Up a 2nd Ayurvedic Treatment:
Tablespoon of Kalpi Tone and Amla Powder in -
A Scoop of JMonique's Triple Seaweed DC'er
A Scoop of JMonique's Burdock Root & Nettle DC'er
A Scoop of JMonique's Wheatgrass & Spinach DC'er
A Squirt of Soultanicals FroRepair Despair DC'er

With a couple squirts of Oil

Mixed a Hair mist today.......soaked 2 tbsp fenugreek and flaxseed in hot water overnight, served it and kept theses in freezer to be used during the weekend for a hair treat...put the water into a bottle, added 2 tbsp aloe vera gel and a teaspoon of spirulina . I used Liquid germall plus as a preservative as i have too many bottles in the fridge and it's getting annoying...lol
will be using this mist in the morning and my ayurvedic tea spray at night

I did my first ACV treatment today after watching a YouTube video. I’m not sure if my hair likes it or if I did it the right way. I followed the recommendations from the video and mixed 1/2 ACV and 1/2 water. My hair felt extremely soft until I had to apply the DT over the ACV and leave on for 40 minutes. My hair felt stripped and dry. I massaged a EO mix of rosemary, lemon, and sweet orange oil on my scalp. Then I applied Camille Rose Moisture Milk, jojoba oil mixed with castor oil on my strands, Shea butter infused with lavender and peppermint followed by Camille Rose Curl Magic. My curls are super defined, shiny and soft but it’s still wet. I will see how it dries in the morning.

I also bought AVG, AVJ and natures blessings hair pomade. Not sure if I should return it because the second to last ingredient is mineral jelly. I bought it because the ingredients listed is: nettle, rosemary, sage, peppermint, thyme, alfalfa, pure olive oil, pure coconut oil, sage oil, rosemary oil, bergamot oil, chlorophyll (from nettle and spinach), pure mineral jelly and natural fragrance. ($5) It has the consistency of hair grease. I’m relearning the good ingredients from the bad. Any thoughts on mineral oil? I’m reading mixed opinions on google.

I've already started my hair washing this morning.

So far I:

Shampooed with Keracare 1st lather Clarifying Shampoo
Shampooed with Keracare Moisturizing Detangling Shampoo
Currently DCing with Dudley's DRC 28 Protein Treatment for 20 minutes
Moisture DCing with a combination of Kerastase Chroma Riche Mask, amla, brahmi, and kalpi tone powders and avj.
Leave-in - Bekura Honey Latte Hair Milk

May just bun my hair and head out the door to run some errands.

Back