2016 Coffee Tea Acv Avj Ayurvedic Clay Powders Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not had time to post....during the weekend i washed my hair with Dr Bonner's Eucalyptus shampoo....did a tea rinse with my tea mix of marshmallow, rosemary and horsetail silica that i had stored in my fridge....Deep conditioned with coconut milk and fenugreek powder paste....it was really hard getting rid of the fenugreek from my hair....Next time will soak the fenugreek seeds overnight and then blend into coconut paste before using....I deep conditioned after that with my Manuka honey and Manfura Oil conditioner mixed with olive oil! My hair turned out nice and happy

Last edited:
...did a tea rinse with my tea mix of marshmallow, rosemary and horsetail silica that i had stored in my fridge....Deep conditioned with coconut milk and fenugreek powder paste....it was really hard getting rid of the fenugreek from my hair....Next time will soak the fenugreek seeds overnight and then blend into coconut paste before using....I deep conditioned after that with my Manuka honey and Manfura Oil conditioner mixed with alveoli! My hair turned out nice and happy
@fifigirl

that Tea Rinse sounds delish! :heart3: I'll have to make that one.

And I bet it was hard to remove those seeds! I had a Fenugreek Teabag burst in the water and it was hard because of the seeds & the Mucilage.:angry2:

I was lazy and used all of the hibiscus and green tea blend in one sitting, on last Sunday's wash day. So I'll make some green,
chamomile and nettle tea blend for this weekend's wash day.

I used Claudie's tea spritz tonight.

Prepooed overnight with my coconut oil that has henna, rosemary, fenugreek and flowers of sulphur

Washed out with Sheamoisture's Manuka Honey and Mafura oil shampoo
Hair mask for growth with Mustard and Cinnamon powder for an hour

Deep conditioned with Marshmallow, hibiscus powder, bhrangraj and alma powder.......My hair loved all these treatments, but till make some changes...next time will boil the marshmallow and sieve before adding the powders cos washing the powders out was t'res hard!:cry3:but i have to admit that after eventually washing it all out, it was way easy to comb my hair with my afropik comb despite being 19 weeks post relaxer....my shedding was also minimal.

This all happened yesterday:

I tried an aloe vera juice and oil recipe yesterday for detangling. It did okay since I haven't detangled for a good 6 months or more. The recipe also called for distilled water which I forgot to add. It will be there next week. I may eventually add some aloe vera jelly too because my hair does better with thicker detanglers. We'll see.

Mixed bentonite clay with water. Applied to hair and covered with hydracap for about 8 hours :look:. Not sure my hair is benefitting as much as I thought in the past for the work involved. May just switch to ACV and using V05 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner. ACV every 3 months. V05 once a month.

Used a tea rinse of burdock root, saw palmetto, and horsetail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back