2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

Sprayed a mixture of water, HH Soft Coconut Marshmallow & JBCO to my new growth.

Woke up this morning and my new growth feels moist... Hopefully this mixture will allow me to find something that keeps my new growth moist for more than a day.

Sprayed a mixture of water, HH Soft Coconut Marshmallow & JBCO to my new growth.

Woke up this morning and my new growth feels moist... Hopefully this mixture will allow me to find something that keeps my new growth moist for more than a day.

Almost 24 hours since I did this mixture. My new growth is still moist. This might be my winning combo.

Yes, @IDareT'sHair I still have it and use it every so often. Yea I read in the U1 thread you was going to take out the cake batter.

That one is my least favorite, I don't know why but it don't moisturize my hair as well as the PLBM, Moisutre Riser or the Soft Coconut.

Deep conditioning steam now with ORS Shealicious Scalp Relief Shea Butter Conditioning hair treatment. It comes with an oil blend to mix in with it but I also added a few drops of peppermint oil and some avocado/mustard oils.

Shopping my stash & tried a new combination:
On scalp JBCO+ Baidynath Mahabringraj mix

LOC with Obia Natural Hair Care Curl Hydration Spray, Carol's Daughter Roses & Honey dry oil mist (may be discontinued) & PuraBody Naturals Sapote Hair Lotion

Twisted hair with Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper Styling Cream (CurlMart sample)

My hair is soft, shiny & smooth despite FL humidity. I got a lot of compliments today:afro:

Last edited:
Last night and will use again tonight: Oyin Hair Dew and PuraBody Naturals Capuacu Butter

I'd forgotten how much I like the PBN Capuacu Butter as a sealant.

Did a Mission:Condition TerraForma Pre-Rx (while at work - under Wig)

Will use EVOO on top of my DC'er to Steam with

After my Hair dries a Lotion. Maybe: KeraVada, or Hairitage Hydrations

Back