2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

Will use:
Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Elixir with my Leave-In
Hydratherma Naturals and maybe some Jakeala Coffee Balm to seal (after my Hair Dries)

Added hemp seed oil to deep conditioner and added it directly to ends of hair with castor oil.

Same today.

Earlier I castor oiled my whole scalp and layered hempseed/castor oils on top of Eva NYC Hair Mask on ends only for a dry deep condition.

Moisturized with APB Leave In, massaged scalp with APB Ayurvedic oil, then sealed with Jakeala Amla Shea Parfait.

Sunday I used Nubian Heritage Honey and Black Seed Heat Protect leave in conditioner, keratin spray & serum to blow dry hair.
Today I used Zatik Naturals Organic Hair Food on scalp & ends.

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

Oiled entire scalp with castor/peppermint oil mix then added conditioner/hempseed oil and castor/peppermint oil mix to ends for a deep conditioning on dry ends.

APB Coconut Cream hair cream sealed with APB aturvedic oil, And hair butta on ends.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Used NO honey and jojoba balm. I have a few uses left in this bottle (multiple backups). Next, I'll either use NO scalp and hair conditioner or mielle almond mint oil or alternate between the two

Think I wi have to retire the green magic. Started making my skin break out. Today it will be the amla and olive heavy cream with the coconut quench leave in.

Think I wi have to retire the green magic. Started making my skin break out. Today it will be the amla and olive heavy cream with the coconut quench leave in.

DarkJoy

I'm finding (recently) that I can only use "Sulfur" on a limited basis.

Maybe like 3-4 weeks, then I must take a break.:ohwell:

Anything longer than that, makes me itch and I end up having to take like a Benadryl to stop itching.

It doesn't break me out (yet), but I think it makes me itch all over. :spinning:

I've just noticed that with the Follicle Booster I got from Sweet Eddie's.

I wonder if it might be the Sublime Sulfur.:rolleyes:

Which kinda 'sucks' because I just ordered LG's Sulfur Hair Oil.:nono:

Back