2012 HYH Challenge (Jan 1st - June 30th)

I'm signing up too. I already have my appointment scheduled for a weave install. I have no intentions of trimming this year, so the best way to make that happen is with something that I don't have to touch for awhile.

Will be watching you ladies from the sidelines:yep:.

Okay, I know I said I would be watching you ladies but I feel like I'm missing something by not being a part of this challenge. I am afterall, hiding my hair anyway, sooooooooo, I'm in:grin:!

Please add me! Thanks. Here is my starting pic:

Attachments

• Hair Updates November 10th, 2011 003.jpg
    Hair Updates November 10th, 2011 003.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Well I blow dry every wash, I won't go heat free at all :nono:
I might have to drop out before it starts because I don't plan to stop. LOL

I'm in. School and work have me so busy I have been hiding my hair in kinky twists and tree braids. And I am determined to reach BSL by Dec 2012 and this should definitly get me there.

Well I am using 26 heat passes max LOL :giggle: for my 6 months that is.

Here is my starting pic for now. I am not planning to do much, a small trim in January.

Attachments

• 122011.jpg
    122011.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 80
JJamiah, har har! Now you know I post a starting pix thread...but I'm not gonna fuss...how can I with all of that gorgeous hair candy?:lick::grin:

YoursTrulyRE, I know you can do it. You already have a head full of thick beautiful hair. I'm still trying to achieve your gorgeous twistouts. :grin:

Ms_CoCo37
Between Jan-June I can live with 2-3 passes.
Where's the starting pix thread? Did I miss it?
ETA...nevermind, I just saw it's not started yet.

I'm in. Hiding my hair this year has been a piece of cake. I've only used three passes for my hair being seen. Now heat is different b/c I flat iron a small section in the back almost every month for a length check. My darn OCD makes me do it. hehe I'm going to continue wigging and bunning until I get to MBL. Then I will start back with pinned up braidouts and twist outs

I will be using them hopefully soon, I am anxious to try it out :) and to see if my hair fits in it :look:

This is my first year ever doing challenges, so I'm not well versed in challenge rules, therefore, I don't really have an opinion :ohwell:, but I'll agree with the consensus - 3 passes :yep::yep:

Back