**~2012 Deep Condition Challenge Part II~**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dc'ing now with BFH Ginger Macadamia Condish and TLC Naturals Shea Boabob Oil. I'll steam it in later, too lazy right now. :drunk:

I DC'd with Mixed chicks last night and it was...ehh:ohwell:

It did define my curls a little more, but thats about it.:look:

sahara single bible oil on ends + MTG on damp hair bag + sock cap under drier
30 mins, shampoo COE silk protein, colour effects conditioning colour 5 mins, (de-tangle) ORS bag + sock cap under drier 40 mins, (de-tangle) Skala for frizzy hair + cold press oil bag + sock cap under drier 40 mins, after care conditioning balm for colour treated hair 5 mins

My ends are soo curly! Soft and curly. I have never had soft curly dry ends in my existence before:spinning:

Washed with Hydroquench moisture poo,Deep Condition with Jessi Curl Treatment 1hr30min,Applied Kyras Shea silky leave-in,kyrays Creamy Hair Milk towards the lower length..sealed with Rice bran..Rubbed HairTrigger on scalp..

*Hair feels soft & looks full..

Happy Hair Growing!

Did a shapoo yesterday after an over night prepoo with Suave Almond and Honey condish and air dried naked hair. Will spritz lightly with water this a.m. do a protein treatment and then moisture DC for 30minutes with heat of course used/ing all Aphoghee products.

DC'ed under my Wig today (at werk) with Mega-Tek, 2 Plastic Caps, Wig Cap & Wig.:look:....:lol:

Steaming now with Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Masque over a Cup of Columbian Coffee.:lick:

Last edited:
Dc'd on dry hair w/Kanechom Intense & Karite Butter for 24hrs under 2 plastic caps, scarf, & elastic headband around it to keep from slipping off while sleeping. Followed w/ Roux. Results were great.

Made a DC of shea moisture anti breakage mask, 1 tb hibiscus, 1/2 tbs amla, 1 tbs mehendi. added 2 tbs honey, evoo, jbco, and peppermint eo. Left on for 2 hours. In hair heaven :drunk:

Washed Hydroquench moisture poo,jessi curl too Shea dc 1hr,Natural By Design-Ayurvedic tea rinse,kyras silky shea leave-in,Camille rose-Moisture butteron length,Natural By Design-creamy mango balm/green tea on scalp,sealed rice bran..Jessi curl stly solution thru hair/6 braids..

*Hair is very silky/scalp feels good..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Decided to relax sooner than later so I am under the steamer with my pre relaxer dry DC:. Avg in the roots, then mixed with SAA on my Dry hair then millcreek keratin treatment, followed by agave then oils.

Doing a predeepoo with Jasons Naturals Tea Tree condish, Honey and Africas best Herbal oil. Ill wash in the am with SM organic coconut poo the dc using heat with Nairobi Humectasil

Just applied my overnight deep conditioner. First I pre-poo'd my ends with coconut oil. Then I made a mixture of aphogee,roux porosity control corrector & conditioner added some EVOO and a few drops of EO. Covered with a plastic cap.

I'm doing an over night DC mix of AOHSR, AO GPB, Aphogee 2 minute, Giovanni Reconstructer, and Biolage moisture balance. All of this along with a little grape seed oil under a plastic cap. Should be good to go in the morning.

Dcing on freshly washed hair with Nairobi humectasil, Coconut Milk and a few drops of Kemi Oyl. Using heatimg cap for 30+mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back