2008 Hair Goals!

Glib Gurl

What are your hair goals for 2007? This can be length, style, maintenance, whatever . . . .

My goals . . .
  • Length: I want to be APL. I am currently SL (where I've been most of my natural born life :rolleyes:)
  • Style: Learn how to style my hair in more fashionable ways. Don't rely on the bun as a safety net.
  • Maintenance: Treat my edges - fill in where I've experienced loss. Continue to learn all I can about hair health.
What about you?

My 2008 goals are:

Thicker hair
BSL by December 2008...I hope to be anyway...:rolleyes:
Continue rollersets
Good conditioning
Moisture, Moisture & More Moisture

Length: FULL SL BY JUNE '08

Maintenance: KEEP BAGGYING THOSE ENDS CUZ IT'S BEEN WORKING LIKE A CHARM

I would like my hair to be thicker, healthier and stronger with split free ends.
I hope to accomplish at least midback length by this time next year.

I know length wont happen next year because I have to trim off my thin ends

2008 is all about thickness and shine! No matter what length you are if you have those two things, you're good!

I also want to be a full DIY. I'll be doing my first self relax next weekend.

My goals are:

1) APL (although probably near the end of 2008)
2) Continue to learn more about growing and retaining healthy hair.

I would like my hair to be thicker, healthier and stronger with split free ends.
I hope to accomplish at least midback length by this time next year.

uuhhh, looks like you're at all your goals now!!! better get some new ones for '08 :grin:

me, APL here I come!

My only goal is for my hair to grow. As long as I continue to see growth I'm good. It just seems to be taking forever and 900 years. Grow hair grow! :ohwell:

I pray that I get APL by my College graduation in May. It would mean the world to me to have that hang time under my cap.

I know length wont happen next year because I have to trim off my thin ends2008 is all about thickness and shine! No matter what length you are if you have those two things, you're good!

I also want to be a full DIY. I'll be doing my first self relax next weekend.

I would really like to be APL by the end of next year but I too have some trimming that will need to be done. We shall see.

Other goals for 2008

- Streamline amount of products I use
- Maintain scalp health and get rid of itchies for good
- I want to get better at styling. I can rollerset now but I need to experiment with other things
- Keep my ends looking nice

Continue with the good habits that I have learned this year from LHCF...I would also like to get to SL by June of 2008, and APL by Dec of 2008. I want to maintain the health that my hair has achieved as well.

MY GOALS:

• BSL BY MID MARCHH(BIRTHDAY)
  • MBL BY END OF SUMMER 08'
I DON'T KNOW HOW FAST MY HAIR GROWS...BUT IT WORTH A SHOT:yep:

My goals are:

to make it to MBL by July 08
maintain my thickness
have strong ends
wear more roller sets and curly updos.

My goals for 2008 are:

I will continue learning what makes my hair grow and thrive and continue learning more about the growing and use of herbs for making my own hair and skin products naturally preserved. (Many are quite tasty, too. I had never used rosemary for seasoning until I discovered it for hair use.)

I will exercise at least twice a week, eat more fruits and veggies for overall good health, which in turns leads to healthier hair, nails and skin.

Yep, I want it all. Healthy hair, pretty nails, clear skin and flat abs. (I know, I know exercising 2 times a week won't get me the flat abs :ohwell: ....but I gotta start somewhere!) :look:

1.) Continue to take vitamins regularly.
2.) Gain thickness, and end breakage.
3.) Retain length; hope to be BSL around the end of next year.
4.) Stop using direct heat.

uuhhh, looks like you're at all your goals now!!! better get some new ones for '08 :grin:

me, APL here I come!

Honestly, i'm no where near my goals, i want at least 40% thicker hair, i'm trying to accomplish this, by switching to mild lye. I haven't had a trim for a year so my ends are frizzy, i plan to cut two inches off for a fresh start to 2008. I need to lessen manipulation, i nered to stop combing my hair so often.

1. Thicker, shinier hair
2. Full BSL by next relaxer (June 2008)
3. Use most natural, organic products rather than buying up all these products that profess to work
4. Keep 1 or 2 good hair supplements
5. Find a multivitamin that supplies adequate nutrients
6. Dusting every 3 months
7. Use color rinses rather than permanent dye
8. Use direct heat only once or twice every 6 months
9. Find a good stylist who isn't scissor happy and cares about BOTH health and length
10. Experiment with protective styles other than buns and messy French rolls

My goals:

-to create a regimen and stick with it.
-to make my hair thicker and healthier
-to grow my hair longer and stronger
-to take my supplements regularly
-to get to APL eventually.:grin:

Back