2007 Boot Camp Update...with Pics!

tijay

Hi Everyone...I wasn't sure where to post Boot Camp Updates so I just put it here....I've been mia on the board but I've been sticking with the challenges...starting to see some results. Progress pics should be in my siggy.

Hubby wants me to stop wearing my half wig but I told him that I don't think I'm ready for that..and besides part of the challenge is protective styles! So some personal challenges for me at this point in my hair journey is to 1) learn how to self relax (already got my Mizani Sensitive Scalp ready to go!) and 2) learn how to do twist outs and/or braid outs.

I got an ION hair dryer and some Caruso steam rollers, so not using direct heat is a breeze for me..thanks to the LHCF. My goal is to make it to APL by July...it'll be close. I won't be a full APL but if I make it by one strand then that'll be great. Sorry to be so long winded but that's what happened when you haven't posted in a few months! Any helpful threads on self relaxing and twist outs and braid outs would be greatly appreciated!

HHG!!!

KissKiss said:
Looking Good missy ;)

LondonDiva has an awesome self relaxing tutorial in her fotki, and SouthernGirl has some amazing tips heres the link http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=46135

HHG and keep up the good work... and keep us updated :grin:

eta: thats a BIG step.. everything else will be a breeze I can tell... your be APL in no time

Thanks for the tutorial and tips - it sounds easy enough so I think I'm ready to take that plundge.

Congrats on your progress....

You had me laughing with that one strand comment though :lol: ...I know you are so serious...Im with you girl...but my goal is December...

Back