2006 September Feature of the Month - GoldenSugar23

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
(1) What is your hair care regimen?
My regimen is simple and as natural as I can get for relaxed hair.
I wash my hair and deep condition once a week.I do braids out and air dry 2x a month and wet sets w/roots blown 2x.
I incorporate only natural oils like coconut and olive oils alone on dry hair and add oils to mostly all my products.I found out my hair is dry and needs a shot of natural moisture(hair lotions are my enemy-except if i need to slick down the pre-touch up fuzzies into a ponytail).

(2) Do you take any supplements? If so, what are they?
I take a multi-vitamin,flax seed oil(one tablespoon per day),chlorophyll(one capsule per day).

(3) Currently, how long is your hair and what is your hair type? My hair length is lower back,I'm not sure the length in inches.My hair type is 3c/4a

(4) What are the things that you feel have helped you the most inachieving and maintaining your hair length?
First I would like to acknowledge and give lots of love to longhaircareforum!!!!!

I learned about how to care for my hair type.This was crucial because My hair is soft but I still need a relaxer to straighten my hair.I wasnt sure about this because I have worn relaxers for a long time.So I had to ask my mother what is was(lol,she responded with curly afro).After I knew this I knew My hair wouldnt respond to anything to heavy (hair lotions..ect) or strong for it.Also I Could get away with some lighter products if I incorporated some type of light oil to it.

Attachments

• septfotm (2).JPG
    septfotm (2).JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 494
  • septfotm2.jpg
    septfotm2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 634
Last edited by a moderator:
Back