Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Mizani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ApHogee

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other...please state

Votes: 48 46.2%

• Total voters
I just discovered Nexuss Humectant. I didn't want to spend that much money on a conditioner so I went to Sally's and Off brand version by Generic $5.95. I smells wonderful and conditions really well. Maybe, one day I will buy the name brand. I also love Neutrogena triple silk moisturizer (not the hair mask). I bought that at Rite Aide for $7.95.

for me it's a tie between gueye's stimulating conditioner and garnier fructis, now I know few people know about gueye's but garnier is a cheap but great conditioner

The best conditioner I have tried this year is Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner. It has stopped my shedding!! I love this stuff!!

I refuse to leave out Elucence....;) Also, I've found that Garnier Frutis is definately a winner and Praitel is really good.

I don't have a clue. I can't seem to put just one cond on my hair. I use at least two or three together. This is long before LHCF. Baby Gurl I want your hair! You are my inspiration!

I don't knnnoowwwwww!!!!!:crying3: What makes the conditioner THAT GOOD? What are the criteria? I'm still a conditioner gypsy or whore, depending....!:(

:lol:

Back