2 Yr Growth Update

Gigi-07

Hi LHCF friends!

Most of you don't know me...for those who don't, I'll quickly introduce myself. :grin:

I'm a former BHMer, been her for a while, rarely post though, but I've lurked a lot in the past. I love you ladies' hair achievements here, and I felt inspired, so I joined one day, and have loved it here since.

My hair journey has reached its 2 year mark today, from 3-4 inches of natural hair January 7, 2007, to a little past BSB today. I want to thank all of you for the knowledge you've shared with people like me. There was a time I could never get past NL...I never thought my hair could become what it is now.

My fotki PW is posted as a message from myself in my profile.
You can check out my updates at: http://members.fotki.com/Gigi-07/about/

Thanks again, and Happy Hair Growing!

Hello,my Nigerian cousin! Your hair has done veryyyyyyy well. It has grown so much! It looks good. You are an inspiration.:)

Thanks you guys!

You think in 2 yrs, prettyface? I always tend to expect too much too soon, but I was hoping in less than 15 months :blush::look:. lol. I guess I wanna reach it so bad!

from your avi, your bottom layer is about a year to a year & a half from wl. congrats on your progress!

I know you! We go back two years. You started me on the "No-Comb" campaing which has really helped my hair out.

Oh Gigi, I feel so proud of you. I remember EVERYTHING. Good things happen to good people. Beautiful *sigh*!:yep:

Hi LHCF friends!

Most of you don't know me...for those who don't, I'll quickly introduce myself. :grin:

I'm a former BHMer, been her for a while, rarely post though, but I've lurked a lot in the past. I love you ladies' hair achievements here, and I felt inspired, so I joined one day, and have loved it here since.

My hair journey has reached its 2 year mark today, from 3-4 inches of natural hair January 7, 2007, to a little past BSB today. I want to thank all of you for the knowledge you've shared with people like me. There was a time I could never get past NL...I never thought my hair could become what it is now.

My fotki PW is posted as a message from myself in my profile.
You can check out my updates at: http://members.fotki.com/Gigi-07/about/

Thanks again, and Happy Hair Growing!

Back