2 thumbs up to Giovanni Direct Leave-in!

zzirvingj

It's taken me long enough to buy this product but I am officially out of my Aveda Elixir. I bought some from Whole Foods on Friday and noticed an IMMEDIATE difference. It really makes my hair feel softer. Even softer than the Aveda Elixir, I think *ducks and runs* lol

I think I've got a "keeper" as for a new leave-in :yep:

It's taken me long enough to buy this product but I am officially out of my Aveda Elixir. I bought some from Whole Foods on Friday and noticed an IMMEDIATE difference. It really makes my hair feel softer. Even softer than the Aveda Elixir, I think *ducks and runs* lol

I think I've got a "keeper" as for a new leave-in :yep:

Yeah Giovanni Leave in is my baby daddy.

I bought some at Ulta the other day and the white sales lady was like "Oh, I didn't know they made a leave in conditioner. I use the tea tree shampoo"

I know she was probably thinking either "Am i useing products that are meant for the blacks??" or "Why are the blacks using products make for white people"

Oh well

OT: Where did you make your simpsons character act?? I want one!!! :lick:

Yeah Giovanni Leave in is my baby daddy.

I bought some at Ulta the other day and the white sales lady was like "Oh, I didn't know they made a leave in conditioner. I use the tea tree shampoo"

I know she was probably thinking either "Am i useing products that are meant for the blacks??" or "Why are the blacks using products make for white people"

Oh well

OT: Where did you make your simpsons character act?? I want one!!! :lick:

www.simpsonizeme.com ! :grin:

Glad to see some reviews about this product. I was looking into buying it sometime soon after I ran out of my NTM and Lacio Lacio. I wanted to try something new and different, but was unsure about whether or not to purchase it. I still have unsure thoughts about trying it out, so I'll definitely keep this product on my hit list. Thanks for the reviews!!!

This is great news!!
I'm glad you gave it a good review because I JUST got my package by UPS from vitacost with my Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner!!

and I'm also happy to see that your hair type is the same as mine, so hopefully my hair will love it too!

I'll be henna-ing/indigo'ing my hair tonight, and I can't wait to use it afterwards!
I'm sitting here sniffing it right now, and I love the smell! Kinda smell like apple nighuhladers....(now or laters)... :lol:

If I love it--then it'll be buh-bye to my current leave in/love--'Profectiv BreakFree'.

I bought it months ago because it was on sale and I was pleasantly surprised how much my hair loved this product.

Oh yes, love GD. This is one product that has been a staple of mine and never replaced by anything, ever!

Yes, I :love: Giovanni Direct! I just bought some a few weeks ago and it will be a staple of mine from now on.:grin:

I love giovannni direct. The best online price is probably through lucyvitamin.com. They have flat rate shipping, plus they have a lot of the giovanni skincare stuff, too.

Do y'all blow-dry after you put it in. I just got mine last weekend and I put it in my hair after I washed it, comed it thru and then air-dried and my hair was all hard. :nono: Am I doing something wrong?

Do y'all blow-dry after you put it in. I just got mine last weekend and I put it in my hair after I washed it, comed it thru and then air-dried and my hair was all hard. :nono: Am I doing something wrong?

I never blowdry. My hair is soft when I airdry with this product. Not sure why you experienced hard hair. :sad: Wish I could offer so advice.

I don't blow dry my hair, I usually airdry. You might be using too much of it.

It may be that you're using too much product. I love Giovanni Direct and it's definitely one of my staples; however, I made the mistake of using too much at first, and I was like :sad:. Now I only use about a quarter size for my whole head and it's the best leave in ever.

I am in :dinner: with GD leave in . My good freind lele710 put me on to this months ago and I have not been able to put it down since. I also use it as a daily moisturizer :thumbsup:

Vitaminne Shoppe has it on sale for $5 and some change this month so ill be trying it out by friday .
They were ALL SOLD OUT so i have to wait for there shippment to come. Im looking to use it as a daily moisturizer cuz I go thru Lacio like water for leave in and daily use.

This product has been a staple for me since day one! It leaves my hair so soft and my rollersets come out great everytime. I also bought some at Vitamin Shoppe this week for about $5. :)

I am in :dinner: with GD leave in . My good freind lele710 put me on to this months ago and I have not been able to put it down since. I also use it as a daily moisturizer :thumbsup:

Me too! This week I have been diluting it with water in a spray bottle and spritzing my hair with it in the morning.

Vitaminne Shoppe has it on sale for $5 and some change this month so ill be trying it out by friday .
They were ALL SOLD OUT so i have to wait for there shippment to come. Im looking to use it as a daily moisturizer cuz I go thru Lacio like water for leave in and daily use.

WHAT????!!! Thanks 4 the heads up!!!!!!

ok..I used this last night after henna/indigo'ing my hair,and I LOVE IT!

It will definitely replace my Profectiv BreakFree.:yep:

AND that's a good thing, because the BreakFree was about 4.5 ounces, and the Giovanni is 8.5 ounces. They cost the same! (not counting the cost of shipping from vitacost).
I'm getting more for the same price and it's an organic product. Win-Win situation!

**heading to VitaminShoppe tomorrow to hopefully stock up on more**

thanks ladies! :)

Giovanni Direct Leave-in is some good stuff.

It didn't do jack on my hair when it was relaxed, but now that I'm natural, I love it.

The Direct has a new look? I just started on a new bottle that I bought a couple months ago. This new packaging is gonna make me buy another.

gv-1007.gif

Back