2 inches from APL!

mrshicks2002

I am so excitied to say that I am 2 inches away from APL. I know I would have been there if I wouldnt have gotten it cut in september, but I hate thin ends. I apprecite all the advice and help that I have gained from your ladies. I am coming up on my one year the end of Feb and time sure does fly by. So anyway here are my new updates and thanks once again.

Last edited:
YAY! Your hair looks wonderful! Mine is a quite a bit shorter than yours, but I think we may have a similar texture being 4a and all. I had to get a trim back in August, which set me back a little.

Continued HHG! :) :superbanana:

you are moving really fast no more baby steps for you b4 you know it you will be at apl and not only in length but in thickness too.. good for you and i am very excited for you .. you grow girl

YAY! Your hair looks wonderful! Mine is a quite a bit shorter than yours, but I think we may have a similar texture being 4a and all. I had to get a trim back in August, which set me back a little.

Continued HHG! :) :superbanana:

Thanks and dont worry about the set back because its well worth in the end and your ends will look great as you are growing!:yep:

you are moving really fast no more baby steps for you b4 you know it you will be at apl and not only in length but in thickness too.. good for you and i am very excited for you .. you grow girl

Thanks girl and you will be APL in no time also the way your hair is growing like weeds.

Back