13 month puff comparison!

tberry2688

Hiiiii! I usually lurk, trying to post more tho lol. Anyway, I did a puff on an old wash and go. I found this picture from last May, excited to see progress so I thought I'd share!My hair is 2 1/2 years post relaxer now.

May 2010:
105ds49.jpg

Now:
1zqasug.jpg

2rdbw9i.jpg

Thanks so much everyone!!!

:stop: Okay Imma need a list of the juices and berries you used for that beautiful puff...

lol, I used Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie and the clear Eco Styler the day before for my wash and go. when i put it in a puff i just brushed it back with gel.

:drool::drool::drool: I looooove your hair like this! Congrats on your progress, your retention is amazing! And you hair looks so full and lush in that puff! Soooo inspirational...thanks for sharing!!!!

Thanks so much everyone!!!

lol, I used Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie and the clear Eco Styler the day before for my wash and go. when i put it in a puff i just brushed it back with gel.

tberry2688, How do you actually do the style, like ummm, What type of holder are you using? Do you have a tutorial or a YT?

So, I checked out your blog and I absolute love it. You've inspired to me to wear make-up more often. I'm usually a concealer, mascara and lip gloss kind of girl.

Back