11 Months Post (w/ few pictures)

kvic

I am reaching the halfway point in my transition. I plan to at least go 2 years. More if I can hold out. I'm a huge lurker and this is my first thread. I decided today to take some pictures after washing my hair. I ended up putting my hair in braids for a braid-and curl. Hope you guys enjoy :grin:

Attachments

• 100_1437.jpg
    100_1437.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_1439.jpg
    100_1439.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 200
  • 100_1442.jpg
    100_1442.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 192
A few more pictures.:grin:

Attachments

• 100_1446.jpg
    100_1446.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 100_1445-vi.jpg
    100_1445-vi.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 165
your texture is beautiful, love your curls. You have alot of growthfor 11 months :yep: Good luck with the remainder of the transition.

Wow, OP! You are almost done with your transition! Congrats on your growth and Happy Hair Growing!!!

Pretty hair and eyes!
You have great growth for 11 months. We have about the same amount and I am almost 22 months.:ohwell: Something has to give.

What is your reggie?

Pretty hair and eyes!
You have great growth for 11 months. We have about the same amount and I am almost 22 months.:ohwell: Something has to give.

What is your reggie?

I don't really have a reggie. I never had an issue with growth when relaxed. I always kept my hair trimmed to around brastrap. I wash with shampoo one a week and cowash in the middle of the week if I'm wearing a curly style. If its straight I just wait a whole week.

I use KeraCare products, Giovanni Direct Leave In, and HE Hello Hydration.
(And Aveda for straight styles)

Wow.... Your hair look good girl....
I am not transitioning.... I'm 5mths post and my hair look nothing like that... As my fiance' say, my hair remind him of Fredrick Douglas :nono:..

Wow.... Your hair look good girl....
I am not transitioning.... I'm 5mths post and my hair look nothing like that... As my fiance' say, my hair remind him of Fredrick Douglas :nono:..

Not Frederick Douglas! :lachen: That's so wrong!

I bet your hair looks beautiful.

Beautiful hair! I'm doing a long term transition as well, so I feel you on not chopping and wanting to keep length! Keep it up. :)

Looks good. I think your hair twin is Whimsy.

Nuh Uh. Her curls are way smoother, softer/less coarse looking, and uniform than mine.
Now I'm jealous!!

Lookin Good OP!! Welcome to the forum, congrats on your good growth and congrats on your first post :)

Wow....I mean wow! Just gorgeous!! That is some amazing growth. I hope to have that much when I hit 11 months. Such an inspiration :congrats:

Back