1 Year Update

WOW........you have made great progress!!! :bouncy: I was not expecting the before pic...kudos to you for starting over!!!!:yep:

:woot: I remember your BEFORE pic because you BC'd around the same time I did, but I started with about 1/2 " of hair. We're pretty much "hair twins" at this point. I even have that same mixture of hair type (4a on top and sides, 3c in the back!) Alas, I don't have a Fotki to prove it, though, sorry. :naughty: I'm working on that. Anyway, you're making FABULOUS progress in retaining your growth. Keep on Growing! :woot:

You def. did a BC and your hair is so thick now! It has certainly grown too!!

Now you are a true inspiration for our BC ladies! You demonstrate that a BC does not cure the hair woes but finding the cause of the problem makes a drastic change. You hair looks terrific!
Congrats!!!

Last edited:
Wow, how many inches did you retain? keep up the pics and you will have an excellent fotki story :yep:

Ooh shoot. Your hair grew soo much. Your progress is amazing. Keep up the hard work. see ya at APL..one day..(I hope soon:yep:)

That is some serious hair growth. Great job.

P.S. If you want to copy a picture from fotki, click on the picture you want and once that image comes up then click on the link below that says edit photo properties. Once the edit photo screen comes up you can copy that image here to LHCF without the link showing.

BrownSkin2
mrsjohnson75
ajoyfuljoy
SweetlyBlessed
Platinum
Tootuff
cmw45
growinglong777
Tylove101
cici22
PinkPebbles
iaec06
locabouthair
Christa438
mochamadness
Romey

Thank you ladies so much. I debated whether or not to take pictures. I’m very impatient and you know what say the watched pot never boils. But I’m also the type that thinks their hair never grows so now I have proof. Again I really appreciate all of the compliments.

Pat Mahurr- You know I always thought I was a 4 all over. But that section in the back of my head is a different texture than the rest so you could be right. Hurry up with that fotki, I want to see your progress!

caribgirl- the BC did help me identify the biggest source of my hair issues-stylist :-(

tenjoy- I measure a piece in the front and it was 4 inches. So this confirms what I thought all along. My hair grows slower than average.:wallbash:

freshlikemoi- APL? What a dream… Right now I’m hoping to make full shoulder length without any incidents!

EbonyHairedPrincess- thank you! I didn’t know I could post pics from fotki. I’ll go and try to fix that.

Back