Yummy Essential Oil

caligirl

Do you have a favorite essential oil that smells really good? I want something to add to my Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter because I love the product, but hate the "herbal" smell. All suggestions appreciated.

I was wondering if I was the only one who didnt like the smell of the Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter.

I like peppermint also.

I find that many of the carrier oils tend to smell a lot better, ie, sweet almond and coconut. In terms of a pleasant essential oil..... I have eucalyptis oil that smells nice, but it is herbal so that probably isnt what you are looking for. I havent tried peppermint, but I know a lot of ladies like that one......

KiniKakes said:
I find that many of the carrier oils tend to smell a lot better, ie, sweet almond and coconut. In terms of a pleasant essential oil..... I have eucalyptis oil that smells nice, but it is herbal so that probably isnt what you are looking for. I havent tried peppermint, but I know a lot of ladies like that one......

Right now I am in love w/sweet alomond oil! So this is a carrier oil? Whatever it is it smells delicious!! :p

Ok, here's what I've got:
sandelwood, lavender, coconut oil, peppermint, ylang ylang, cinammon, jasmine, orange and lemongrass.
Thanks ladies! Off to the health food store.

Back