Your Styling Aid - What is it and Why do you swear by it?

Hi ladies,

I am learning to care for my hair again. I had locs for 9 years, they were mature, long and beautiful and did not require much work from me. I cut them recently, (got tired I guess) and I am back in the "really need to think about my hair" zone.

I have learnt so much from LHCF about my hair - you guys absolutely ROCK! Thank you thank you thank you! I think I have most things figured to suit my hair needs except a styling aid and I need to be careful with protein (low porosity) so I am seeking to make an informed decision on which aid to try without spending a gazillion on EVERYTHING, especially since I now live almost behind God (no offence intended :grin:) and need to order via internet!!

1) What is your FAVOURITE CANNOT DO WITHOUT styling aid?

2) What is your hair texture and type e.g. 4a/b/3a/b etc. coarse, fine...

3) Why do you like it so much?

4) Does it have any form of protein in it?

5) Any other comments......

Thanks in advance ladies......:grin:

I am relaxed.

But my husband is natural, 4A and 3C in the back, lower-half of his head, with coarse, thick strands. He uses Afroveda's Curly Custard for a leave-in moisturizer followed by Afroveda's PUR Whipped Gelly to lock in his curl definition, shine and reduce frizz.

You can visit her website, afroveda.com, to read a description of these products and to see if she ships international.

I am relaxed.

But my husband is natural, 4A and 3C in the back, lower-half of his head, with coarse, thick strands. He uses Afroveda's Curly Custard for a leave-in moisturizer followed by Afroveda's PUR Whipped Gelly to lock in his curl definition, shine and reduce frizz.

You can visit her website, afroveda.com, to read a description of these products and to see if she ships international.

I second that recommendation!! That combo is Amazing :yep: Actually all of her products are really good.

Back