"Your hair is so pretty and thick"

AKAngel904

\"Your hair is so pretty and thick\"

This is what a lady just walked into my office and said. My hair has never been thick, but for her to say how thick and pretty it was, it made me feel like my work isnt in vain. Its been 2 months since my last retouch, and it still looks good.....Im on cloud nine...........

P.S. Pics coming soon, so stay tuned!!!!!!!!

Re: \"Your hair is so pretty and thick\"

WTG!
clap.gif
I know you felt good.
smile.gif

Thanks ladies.....Yeah, i havent stop smiling and running my fingers through my hair...Im hoping to have the pics up very soon, no later than march 22 which is my birthday and Im hoping for a digital camera and a camera phone...But it may be sooner because I have a disposable digital camera that I have pics on...so we will see!!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures, AKAngel. I am trying my best to achieve longer, thicker, and healthier hair as well. Keep up the good work!

clap.gif
AKAangel!

That's what's UP girl!
smile.gif
Can't wait to see your pics...

Thanks ladies!! Im actually taking some hair pics tomorrow beecause I am going to attempt my first braid/twist out. Does any one have any advice oh how to go about it, such as the direction of the braids/twists? Products? Should I air dry or hood dry? anything is helpful...

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Isn't nice to get hair compliments? Work it girl!

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO
smile.gif

Back