Your Favorite Oil Cocktail (not homemade)

buttafly said:
Surge Oil.
Are you talking bout the Motion lotion #9? If so this stuff smells sooo good.
Soy bean oil,olive oil,jojoba oil,vitamin E oil,aloe vera oil,tea tree oil,coconut oil,shea butter, clove oil,fragance.

nikkipoo said:
Well my favorite Oil is now Bronner Bros. Growth oil. This oil contains Olive oil,Canola Oil,Wheat Germ oil,Marula oil, Aloe Leaf extract,Oat Kernal oil, Shea butter oil,Sweet almond oil,Safflower oil,castor oil Vitamin E,A,&D

It also contains a Growth complex that consists of Sage,horsetail,skull cap,amla, grape seed,Ginkgo Biloba,Rosemary, &Saw palmetto

I am not using it for growth. I just love the all essential oils that it also contains as well as the smell. It is so heavenly;) If you haven't tried it yet I would strongly suggest that you do. It get a :up: from me.
Hey,Nikkipoo Where you buy this oil from?I'd like to try it, it has alot of good stuff especially sage and horsetail anything w/these in it gets my attention.

Taya said:
Hey,Nikkipoo Where you buy this oil from?I'd like to try it, it has alot of good stuff especially sage and horsetail anything w/these in it gets my attention.

Hey Taya, I got mine from Sally's beauty supply:)

Back