your CORNROWS in comparison to your ACTUAL LENGTH

kurlybella

my hair is apl but when i corn row or plait my hair it's only collar bone length.

how long are your cornrows in comparison to your actual length?

Mine fall a little shorter than my actual length but not by a whole lot. can you post a pic of the cornrows near the bottom?

my hair is apl but when i corn row or plait my hair it's only collar bone length.

how long are your cornrows in comparison to your actual length?

Mine are similar to yours-- when in cornrows I am about CBL they shrink a bit more when wet.

Some of my cornrows hang to APL the others to shoulder. I have to be sure to put them up and not let them rub on my clothes.

It depends on how big the cornrows are. If they are narrow, the difference in length between their tails and my own hair is minimal. If they are thick/fat, it's a lot greater.

I would not expect braided hair to be the same length as non-braided hair coz unless we're talking about non-braided shrunken hair which would be like comparing apples to oranges, braided hair bends one way then another so it's basically hair that isn't stretched out straight but meandering. So it'd obviously fall a lot shorter.

Mine fall a little shorter than my actual length but not by a whole lot. can you post a pic of the cornrows near the bottom?

mook you can see a pic in this shrinkage thread. i updated it today with a new pic which happens to have my hair in cornrows. i used the nape braid that you also use. the nape braid is a life saver for your hair under lace wigs!

My 'cornrows/flat twists' are about shoulder length.
My unstretched hair is a little longer.
My stretched hair is APL.

Back