Your Best Hair Concoction

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Hello,

I missed you gals ((((((((( HUGS )))))))) ;)

I self-relaxed Friday and let's just say, I will not quit my dayjob. There is a slightly underprocessed part, and I tried the ORS with lye. June 24, 2006 it will be Mizani. If I don't like the results, back to Revlon I go. I know it's not good to hop around, but you all turned me into a PJ. Ain't it like a person, not to take responsibility for their actions? Well............. it is YOUR fault :angeldevi

Anyway, I think my temple and nape are thinner than I like. Do you have a concoction that really works for you? Please share! I know rosemary, almond oil, EVOO, peppermint, et cetera are really great, but I don't want to mix blindly either.

Thanks in advance! Happy to see the board back! YAY!

LV

I self-relaxed Friday and let's just say, I will not quit my dayjob. There is a slightly underprocessed part, and I tried the ORS with lye. June 24, 2006 it will be Mizani. If I don't like the results, back to Revlon I go. I know it's not good to hop around, but you all turned me into a PJ.

Sorry i dont have any suggestions, apart from castor oil maybe :look:
Do u have a picture of this relaxer? I never knew ORS had lye, only no-lye.

loonatick said:
I self-relaxed Friday and let's just say, I will not quit my dayjob. There is a slightly underprocessed part, and I tried the ORS with lye. June 24, 2006 it will be Mizani. If I don't like the results, back to Revlon I go. I know it's not good to hop around, but you all turned me into a PJ.

Sorry i dont have any suggestions, apart from castor oil maybe :look:
Do u have a picture of this relaxer? I never knew ORS had lye, only no-lye.

Sorry, I meant to say No-Lye. :)

I call this my "Tropical Hair Smoothie" :lol

Carefully melt about 2 oz pure mango butter in a double boiler. Remove from heat.

Add 2 tbsp virgin coconut cream

Add 2 tps papaya oil

Mix with electric mixture until creamy and well blended.

Pour into a container and let cool

I just started using this in place of my avocado butter after I apply my leave in. It's heavenly! My hiar feels like pure silk.

camellia said:

Carefully melt about 2 oz pure mango butter in a double boiler. Remove from heat.

Add 2 tps papaya oil

I just started using this in place of my avocado butter after I apply my leave in. It's heavenly! My hiar feels like pure silk.

I have got to try this. Thanks for the receipe.

camellia said:

Add 2 tps papaya oil

That sounds so good! :lick: If I ever get those ingredients, I'll definitely give your recipe a try.

BTW, your hair looks like silk, too! :yep:

Back