full-fat yogurt
CocoReal cream of coconut
teaspoon egg powder
teaspoon molasses powder
teaspoon castor oil
tablespoon aloe vera gel (food grade)
guar gum to thicken (if needed)

Hey There adw,
Do you mind me asking where you get the molasses powder from? Is for moisturizing or protein?

1 egg (30mins)
Hot oil - EVOO, Sweet Almond Oil and Honey (30mins with hot towel)
HSR and Porosity Control (5-10mins with hot towel)

This leaves my hair feeling strong, silky and moisturised.

I do too!

I try to mimic a steam treatment by using plastic caps and a towel turban, but I'm so ready for the real deal now lol.

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but... I do the turban thing, and find it a little annoying. I heard in another thread about using the clothes steamer instead, but the OP never said how. Anyone have any ideas? Id rather use the quiet steamer than the loud dryer hood that burns my ears.

This is my concoction:
-Some Deep Conditioner Base (faves have been: Moisturefuze, Silk Elements Olive Oils, want to try my Banana Burlee next)
-Rosemary, Lavendar, Thyme, Peppermint Essential Oils,
-Tea Tree Oil
-Jojoba Oil
-Vitamin E Oil
-MSM Powder
-Grapeseed Oil or EVOO
-Shot of protein (MT, Joico KPak, ORS Replenishing Pak)

Apply, sit with plastic cap with heat for 1 hour then without heat until I feel like washing it out which can be overnight. I love the way my hair felt afterward always soft and strong.

Bumping for newbies and those on the DC challenges... my favourite mix right now is AO Honeysuckle Rose mixed with wheatgerm oil and honey - on wet hair.

My hair feels great after and the mix is so yummy when I'm mixing my brain is like why are you not eating this delicious sweet-smelling pudding?! LOL

I am 100% natural that does BKT once a month. I do GVP Conditioning Balm with Aphogee 2 Minutes Reconstructor OR Yes to Carrots Mud Mask with Aphogee 2 Minute Reconsturctor under a portable DC cap. I :love2: both. :yep:

Relaxed and loving it!

My deep conditioning concoction consists of:

LeKair Cholesterol
Silicon Mix
Elasta QP DPR-11

My hair absolutely loves this conditioner cocktail. I apply them and leave on for a while, depends what I have going on (cleaning, TV, reading, cooking, etc.) Then I rinse (followed by Porosity Control) my hair is super soft and strong. Tangles? - What tangles?!!!

Ladies the word for today is "effortless". "Repeat after me, effortless, very good!"

Back