Your bangs?

BillyJay

What length are they?
Do yours naturally grow slower than the rest of your hair?

My bangs are currently touching my bottom lip. My goal, shoulder length.
It seems like they are taking forever to catch up to the rest. :wallbash:Anyone else in this situation?

Yes mine are at my nose, but I part my hair on the side so they're a little diagonal. The funny thing is I didn't even cut these bangs, they broke off into this style from when I was weaving a long time ago.:wallbash:

My bangs grow a little slow as well. Right now I am at 8 weels post relxer and they a little under 3/4 inch of NG. They reach the tip of nose and I want it to reach my chin

Yes mine are at my nose, but I part my hair on the side so they're a little diagonal. The funny thing is I didn't even cut these bangs, they broke off into this style from when I was weaving a long time ago.:wallbash:

That's interesting. Because I had to cut mine last year ( I cut the dyed portions out) and it took 1 year to get to the length I have now. Maybe it is true about that area growing slowly.

im so used to cutting my bangs, but since i stopped relaxing its really the first time in my life ive allowed them to grow, and ive found out there one of the fastest areas of growth on my head. right now there are under arm length when stretched.

im so used to cutting my bangs, but since i stopped relaxing its really the first time in my life ive allowed them to grow, and ive found out there one of the fastest areas of growth on my head. right now there are under arm length when stretched.
You would have to come in here and make me jealous, lol!:rolleyes:
How you doing???:bighug:

yeah, me too. Having theses braids in have made me realize that my front hair actually does grow significantly shorter than the back of my hair.
Right now my braids have been in for 11 days and the back is close to 1/2 inch long while the front is a quarter of an inch long. So sounds like i can expect 3 inches of total growth in the front and my full 6 in the back for 08
I've been taking viviscal now for the past 6 days so i'm hoping that continued use will allow me to get all of my 6 inches in the front and back.

Same here. I had bangs forever. They would grow out some then they'd break off and I'd cut them again. Now, they seem to be longer than the rest of my hair. My hair in the nape is the finest and seems to get caught in stuff sometimes so it's not growing as fast as the rest.

Back