Younger Women and Older Men - What Kind of Sex Life Should She Expect?

star

I am doing some research on older men and younger women marriages and I know this can vary based on how healthy the man is but what is considered a realistic sex life? The woman is 42 and man is 58 assuming they both are realtively healthy. The research also assumes women are in their peak during their 40's. What can she expect?

Looking for married women who actually are in this kind of relationship or those who may have had one in the past. Also, those who may have had committed relationships but never married. Please share!!!

I have an older friend who is in her late 50's, married to a man that is 73. They have been married for 40 years. She said the sex is fantastic. I have another friend who was married to a man almost 30 years older than her, and she used to say that was the best D@!K in the world :look:. All the women I know that have been in relationships with older men were pretty happy with their sex lives.

I have an older friend who is in her late 50's, married to a man that is 73. They have been married for 40 years. She said the sex is fantastic. I have another friend who was married to a man almost 30 years older than her, and she used to say that was the best D@!K in the world :look:. All the women I know that have been in relationships with older men were pretty happy with their sex lives.

Thanks and I assuming that they are referring to sex in later years and not the beginning years of their marriage since that time is usally the best years.

Back