young men!

sweetpeadst

Why do younger men like me! Those are the only guys that approach me! I am 27 years old and yeah I am 5ft even. the guys that like me are like college students that have just started their college career and I am not at that place in my life. I would love for an older guy to approach me. The only thing is that I am a cosmetologist and the only place I see men is at the gym (and these guys are played not who I would want to date) and I may go out once a month! So I really dont get the opportunity

They dont understand how to be a man though! They dont understand about courting! If you are in pursuit of a lady then thats what it is about!

They dont understand how to be a man though! They dont understand about courting! If you are in pursuit of a lady then thats what it is about!

True... although I get those problems with older men too!

Guess it all depends on how the dude was raised... I feel where you're coming from though.

lol... I hope i have this problem when I'm 27!!! But try diversifying the places where you hang out. I would give you some suggestion, but I don't know where old guys hang out lol.

Gurl you sittin on a gold mine! :grin:
This is your opportunity to mold one of those testosterone filled youngsters into the man he should be. If you can't find a good man, raise one! :lachen:

I love all men but especially the young ones!!!! Wow, all that good ummm energy
and stuff plus they will let you mold them to a tee and then perfect what you been of taught them.:look: Some are on your level and some not. Its the same with men your age and older. Just have fun and something may fall in your lap.

:lachen:Yep, I'd rather get a young one I can shape, than trying to retrain some old bitter dude that somebody else done fugged up!

Stay encouraged! (Smile) All young men aren't like that. My fiance is considerably younger than I am and honestly I have to say he is more honorable, respectful, and have more sense than many men I have met young and old. His age was one of the main reason I almost passed him by but my best friend (who is 11 years older than me and knows me well) told me to give him a chance if nothing else as a friend and someone to laugh and talk with. Well, much time has past and I honestly have to say I am truly thankful. I smile when I read or hear of stories like Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher or Tina Turner and her beau because now I understand more and more why they smile the way they do. (Smile) You know what is best for you. If it isn't good pass on to the next as you would with any age. (Smile) enjoy...you just never know.

Stay encouraged! (Smile) All young men aren't like that. My fiance is considerably younger than I am and honestly I have to say he is more honorable, respectful, and have more sense than many men I have met young and old. His age was one of the main reason I almost passed him by but my best friend (who is 11 years older than me and knows me well) told me to give him a chance if nothing else as a friend and someone to laugh and talk with. Well, much time has past and I honestly have to say I am truly thankful. I smile when I read or hear of stories like Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher or Tina Turner and her beau because now I understand more and more why they smile the way they do. (Smile) You know what is best for you. If it isn't good pass on to the next as you would with any age. (Smile) enjoy...you just never know.
Good point!

Back