You want to know what I find REALLY discouraging?

• Thread starter Thread starter HoneyRockette
  • Start date Start date
"For the first time in ages I'm managing to keep the hair that grows on my head. For a long time, I was stuck in a "grow, break, grow, break" cycle. The best things to happen to my hair were better quality combs, vitamin supplements, S-curl spray and the homemade Herbal Tame recipe. "

I know what u mean girl i too am FINALLY finding a way to KEEP the length i am attaining too by vitamins, washing more, s-curl spray also, though last week i braided some parts of my hair in the front and some parts i twisted and the back i bantu knotted and left it like that for 2 days. I dont know what i did wrong but after i took all that down i had more breakage i was like
shocked.gif
ok. never again(actually this is the second time this has happened). I thought that now i got more hair moisturizing things that i can now keep it moisturized which i thought but something i was missing so im not doin that again. If i braid my hair again im takin it down the next day or same day. My hair is spanking me cause of it by breaking off. Now its doin better and not breakin as easily.
ohwell.gif

Back