You Tube: How to do finger coils tutorial

Thanks for posting. I always love her videos.

OT: Naturallady, Wooo, that is some puff you got there. It's amazingly beautiful. If I had that puff, I know my body would be leaning backwards. You are rocking it! Awww your daughter is so cute:yep:

Hey Guys!!! Thanks for watching my video!!! I recently put some coils in my moms TWA and it took forever!!:wallbash: So if you're going to do your whole head, be prepared for a long one, :nono:

Hey Guys!!! Thanks for watching my video!!! I recently put some coils in my moms TWA and it took forever!!:wallbash: So if you're going to do your whole head, be prepared for a long one, :nono:

And I was looking for this too!!! And I have a TWA and I'm just looking for something different to try after I'm tired of wearing a TWA for a bit. But I been over on youtube watching your videos, girl ya good!! Thanks for doing those! And btw, what is that blue thing in you're wearing on your hair vlog video? It looks so darn cute!!! TIA!

ETA: Thanks fnggrant for posting this and LadyKpnyc, that blue thing I see is in your avatar too LOL

Last edited:
Your videos are EXCELLENT! I'm going to try this style too. Only the top front like you did. Thanks to taking the time to make them!!

That's a great tutorial. I agree with her, once your hair is longer than shoulder length, it takes too long and my hair was starting to tangle a lot more before the week was up. I do miss that hairstyle though, it was my signature hair style for months.

Thanks for posting. I always love her videos.

OT: Naturallady, Wooo, that is some puff you got there. It's amazingly beautiful. If I had that puff, I know my body would be leaning backwards. You are rocking it! Awww your daughter is so cute:yep:
This is exactly what I wanted to say totally. :yep:

Back