You need to update your album!

DatJerseyDyme

If you are on this list, the masses are requesting that you update your album!

Lindy
Supergirl
ArmyQT

I know you ladies have made some progress since you last updated!

Anyone want to add someone?

DatJerseyDyme said:

Lindy
Supergirl
ArmyQT

:lol: You are too cute! I don't have much of an update. I'ved been slacking since I made it to bra strap. Surge really helped me to grow my hair, but I stopped using it. Now I'm trying to use MTG, but I only use a few times a week. I relaxed my hair about 6 weeks ago and I only had another inch of progress. It was pretty insignificant for 3 months, so I didn't bother to take pics. But I promise I will update by the end of the week. I really do need to take some pics.

Oh and I see your hair is as beautiful as usual. ;)

Also
Honeylemondrop
Ajamericandiva
Skegeesmb
There are others, but this is all I can think of off the top of my head.

Eiano said:
Adrienne: the god-mother or hair growth :)

FOR REAL....I was snooping around her album yesterday looking for updates.

Add Sherrylove and Cybra (love her braids) to the list.

Last edited:
I called out a couple people in a similar post last month. Let me try again, maybe we will get some responses:

Digital Rain
Adrienne
Cleo
Faith
Honey Lemon Drop

DJD, did you update? If not I'm adding you to my list.

Thanks Army!

Simplycee, I'll be updating tomorrow, but don't expect much change..it's only been about 7 weeks since my last relaxer..I just needed to get one before I go home because I was underprocessed last time.

hi ladies!

it's been ages since i've been here. i just wanted to let you know that the reason i haven't updated my pics is because my hair hasn't grown. in fact it's probably shorter and in worse condition this last year. i got it done the other day. so i'll take pics in a little while and add them to my Picture Trail.

i hope everyone is well!
08.gif

adrienne

p.s. thanks to Seniqua for pointing me to this thread.
yep.gif

A call-out thread, huh? Give me some time. I don't have much progress. I am maintaining at my current length for a bit as I trim off the last of my no-lye ends. I am expecting to hit waist length some time in the spring and then I'll update the album. :)

DatJerseyDyme said:

Lindy
Supergirl
ArmyQT

:lol: OK OK DatJerseyDyme!! :lol: I'm flattered to be on this list, and I WILL update my album for you guys, SOON, I promise!! Things on ebay will be slowing down after this week and I'm taking a break from listing in January, so that will give me lots of time to post some update pics, and also to give my hair the TLC it's been missing lately!! :look:

Yeah... so don't expect too much, my hair seems to be stuck just shy of brastrap. The good thing is that I don't even care!! Just too busy to stress about my hair nowadays; what a switch from last year... talk about obsessed!!! :blush: I mean, yes I still care but I'm not keeping monthly measurements and a friggin HAIR diary like I did in the past!! Jeez, I had waaay too much time on my hands.... oddly, I feel very free... :look:

DatJerseyDyme said:

Lindy
Supergirl
ArmyQT

:lol: :lol:

What about:
LondonDiva
Moncherieamour
Nay
Isis
Hairlove

Back